Sunday 29 September 2013

My new rainbow mobile decal stickers!

What do u do to make yourself happy? I'm not talking abt something major like achieving a scientific breakthrough, making a record sales, scoring distinction in a tough subject or blowing a few Ks on the latest products (you get the idea). Something more achievable and within reach? 

For me, I shop for bargains/sales in something I had wanted but didn't put in the effort to find or have been putting off buying to save that bit of money, or do stuff that I have been putting off the action for whatever reasons.

People who knows me know that I like to buy little cutesy knick knacks since I was little. I'd cut down a lot (There is this fear that people will judge me as being childish). But sometimes I just indulge in myself when the kick comes. ;-P I think this "child-like" preference is moderated by the fact that there are a lot of adults into toy stuff these days. Haaa. Anyway that's just an excuse for some of the teenage stuff I still buy. 

I like to personalize my stuff, especially my mobile. This explains the number of phone covers I have. I like to alternate    every other day to suit my mood and probably have abt 15 over covers. I don't just buy the very expensive kind la. Some times just from push cart or online, like $10 a piece kind. Having a new cover always brighten my mood for a while. It's like having a new phone. Lol.

Mobile phone decal stickers with front and back coverage have been gaining popularity. The front sticker also doubles as a screen protector. They used to be really expensive. Like $20-25. I didn't buy them back then cuz I think it's a waste of money la. It's more expensive than some phone covers loh. Anyway I'm protecting my phone with a cover so what's the purpose of a nice back sticker that ppl can't see anyway right? Well, the price have been dropping since a year back, and the variety of prints are amazing now. But of course, the nicer the prints, the more expensive they tend to be. And some shops still sell them at a ridiculous price.

Anyway, the last time I found a cheap set was at a wholesale centre at KL. I think the cost translates to abt $5 SGD. I loved the Rilakkuma prints, although I think some may think it's too childish for me. The front screen sticker was badly scratched after a few months of use. Here's a peek at my decal, you can't see the scratches due to the angle i took the shot.



This weekend, I found another set at KSL City at JB! (Ya, budget meow likes to go to Malaysia and help their economy instead.  :-P) The pretty rainbow decal costs $20 MYR which translates to about $8 SGD. Although I have been contemplating to buy the new iPhone 5S as my contract is over, I couldn't resist the rainbow decal as they are so pretty! Looks like I will stick to my 4S for a little while longer then! I think this set looks a little bit less kiddish than the previous. Hahaha. Here's my mobile's new clothes! 



I pasted both sets with my own hands! Not bad right?? Yes, little things like this will cheer me up. I need not spend a lot or achieve great goals for little joy in life. I hope you are able to find little things to cheer yourself too. ;-D Feel free to share with me! 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful detailed post i just got here. Super Discounts and New Year OFFERS on Graphics, Stripes, stripe, Decal, Decals, Sticker, Stickers, Rally Stripes, Bed Side Stripes, Fender Stripes, Grand sport Stripes, Jeep Decals, RV / Motorhome Murals, Wall Murals, Wall Decals, Wall Graphics, Camper Murals, Camper Graphics Ext

    ReplyDelete