Monday 15 July 2013

Berrylite yogurt - strawberry flavor ~ review

Okay a second food post for lunch today is for the redemption of Berrylite yogurt I bought on Time Sale on Qoo10.com.sg.
I tot it was such a steal at $1.39, which is even cheaper than the already cheap deal price at $1.80. In fact I was so cheapo I bought 2 lah. Pardon my kiasu-ness.

So I was all enthu to redeem this steal of mine for after lunch dessert... Except to find it wasn't such a steal. Although I read reviews on Qoo10 that some buyers  had the original flavor, the cashier didnt allow me to choose that. Strange, usually  special flavors are more expensive. Yet I'm not allowed to choose the cheaper option. Anyway, I was giving a choice of vanilla or strawberry. I chose the latter. This is how it looks. 

To be frank, I didn't want the free topping. I thought the sweet crushed oreo powder wouldn't go quite well with sour yogurt. But I wasn't given the choice as the cashier simply scoop em on without asking.... ;-(

In addition to the above boo boo, I have to say.... The yogurt was a total disappointment. I tried very hard to search for a single tinge of sour taste but there was none. It tasted like normal ice cream, with no sour taste and no strawberry taste. Instead of feeling healthy for consuming yogurt, I feel like I'm committing the sin of ingesting calories with no health benefits. I'm not sure if the machine at Bugis+ was spoilt or what but... Yucks. Rating 2/10 (2 points if you just want a cheap ice cream in an air conditioned place). I dumped my remaining half cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment