Monday 15 July 2013

Kungfu Paradise - Dry chicken chop noodles review


Passed by Kungfu Paradise and saw a sign that they had decided to absorb GST and service charge! WOW! I remembered the last time I was at Bugis+ branch was months ago. I remember the ice kungfu coffee was great and it still is!!! $2.90. Dropped in for a quick lunch.

If you are familiar with the Paradise Group (Www.paradisegroup.com.sg), you will know they have many brand name eateries under them catered to different categories of customers. I will review the rest when there is opportunity! 

Kungfu paradise should be the subsidiary catered to the general mass with simpler HK cafe style dishes and friendly price tag. I tried this chicken chop noodles at $8.90. Verdict: Not too awesome. The taste is a bit - bland. Rating:6/10.

I hope the other dishes are better! I had tried food at other subsidiaries and they were good! 

Anyway, the coffee here is the redeeming factor! I will come in again to try other stuff. By the way, I signed up for their membership card. $30 for about $42 worth of credits. Check out their website for more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment