Thursday 18 July 2013

Sogurt @ The Star Vista - Review

Time to review another yogurt brand! I said I love yogurt right!? Ha! If you like yogurt, you might wish to note the brand "Sogurt". I'm not sure but I think the owner might had the intent to make the brand sounds like "so good". Here's a pic of my dessert today. 


Haha. Isn't the design of the cup cute? The store looks cute too. I went to the branch at The Star Vista. I think there are some branches elsewhere although the brand is still not as well known as some established names. Customers are basically given a cup and they can self serve and mix whichever flavors they like before weighing and paying for the amount. The flavors available may change. The flavors I saw were original, lychee, strawberry, grapes, Nutella and Red Velvet (yeah you read correctly. Nutella as in the chocolate and red velvet as in the cake flavor). Awesome right? The store even gives 15% discount for Watsons card holders at the moment. My yogurt costs $4.95 after discount.

That's not all. I saw a sign at the store asking patrons to hashtag them on Instagram for a surprise. See what I got:


It's a small handmade card. The content says I can get $1 off the next purchase. Haha! So cute. In term of the taste, cost and overall experience, I rate this 8.5/10 amongst other brands. It's not exactly cheap if there's no discount. But it sure tastes good! ;-)

#Sogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment